VMware’s Multi-Cloud Strategy Unlocks the Value from Any Cloud While Delivering Better Security and Simplified Operations
VMware, Inc. (NYSE: VMW) announced new innovations to help customers build, run, manage, connect, and protect any app on any cloud. Today, more than 15 million enterprise workloads run on VMware in the cloud, and more than 4,300 partners offer VMware-based cloud services.
The flourishing ICT industry in Bangladesh is one of the four vital pillars underpinning the country’s transformation to a digital economy by 2021. To help organizations survive and thrive in the most turbulent market in generations, VMware is delivering a range of solutions and services which enable customers and partners in Bangladesh to unlock multi-cloud’s full potential value by providing more developer freedom while providing IT with consistent and efficient security and operations.
“VMware has reached a major milestone in its plan to unlock the power of every cloud for every business. We now support customers’ application strategies by delivering VMware-based services on every major public cloud provider and hundreds of VMware Cloud Verified partners worldwide,” said Raghu Raghuram, chief operating officer, products and cloud services, VMware. “As we drive our strategy forward, we are expanding our portfolio of cloud infrastructure, operations, and security services to enable faster application migration and modernization, and better business agility and resiliency.”
Delivering a Unified Platform for a Modern, Multi-Cloud World
VMware offers a complete cloud portfolio that delivers consistent infrastructure and operations and enables a flexible and agile developer model that allows businesses to:
- Improve IT agility, maximize uptime and performance and minimize business disruptions with VMware Cloud on AWS
- Easily extend or migrate on-premises VMware Applications on Microsoft Azure for cost savings and better TCO
- Simple, scalable, more secure infrastructure as-a-Service On-Premises with new VMware HCX workload migration capabilities added to VMware Cloud on Dell EMC
- Single VMware Marketplace featuring thousands of apps and solutions which can be deployed across vSphere, VMware Cloud on AWS, VMware Cloud on Dell EMC and VMware Tanzu environments.
Unifying Multi-Cloud Management and Operations
VMware Cloud Management enables organizations to consistently deploy, operate, and govern applications, infrastructure, and platform services across any cloud environment.
- Innovative Cloud Management Hybrid Subscription Solution enables proactive issue avoidance, troubleshooting and automated workflows in a unified management and support experience.
- AI-driven, Cloud-Delivered Application Performance Optimization helps assure service-level agreements are met while enabling business agility as customers scale and migrate workloads across environments.
- CloudHealth by VMware now supports Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), enabling enterprises to view all public cloud costs from a single platform.
- CloudHealth Secure State adds real-time monitoring for Google Cloud, as well as 20 new AWS and Azure services, including managed Kubernetes and serverless configurations.
Empowering Cloud Providers with the Complete VMware Multi-Cloud Portfolio
VMware Cloud providers and
Managed Service Providers (MSPs) are trusted advisors for customers that need
expertise and guidance navigating their multi-cloud journey. New cloud services
make it easier for these partners to deliver and customers to consume VMware’s
expanding portfolio of multi-cloud services.